Bavaria – 37 Sport for sale
£ 110,000Vat Included / Paid
3.99 m/13 ft
11.8 m/39 ft
PRICE REDUCED…….This 2008 Bavaria 37 Sport is presented for sale in superb condition.
Fitted with Volvo Penta D4 300hp engines which only have 283 hours to date she also has full service history.
Good level of equipment including; Bow thruster, Raymarine plotter/GPS, DSC VHF Radio, Passerelle, Davits, Dinghy and outboard.
Full service, antifoul and polish completed April 2014. Marina fees paid for 12 months and can be included within the price.
Lying Croatia……cheap flights from UK and Europe. Viewing is highly recommended.
Woodwork in mahogany wood and veneer, master cabin forward with double berth, saloon seating to the port side with galley opposite, Shower toilet room aft of the galley, Aft cabin entrance to the starboard side with spacious twin beds that can convert into a double, stairs up to the cockpit with helm position tot he starboard side, wetbar, seating and table aft which also converts into a sunpad.
- Cutlery drawer and cupboards for stowage
- Stainless steel sink with cover
- Mixer tap with pressurised water system
- Two burner electric hob
- Large refrigerator, 12 V, DC
- Microwave and grill
- Raymarine plotter/GPS
- Raymarine DSC VHF
- Garmin GMI 10 NMEA 2000
- Sumlog-echosounder, Bidata
- Navigation lights
- Chart table.
- Shore power cable with full 240 volt ring main
- 2 domestic batteries, 140 Ah
- Starter batteries
- Main switch for domestic batteries and starter batteries
- Hot water boiler, 20 L
- Battery charger 45 Ah, 3-channel
- Stereo-radio with CD-player, 2 saloon speakers
- 2 cockpit speakers.
- Reversible anchor winch
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Stainless steel bow roller with anchor
- Anchor locker, self-draining
- Bow thruster SP 60
- Electrical engine hatch lifter
- 6 stainless steel cleats
- Stainless steel drink holders at the foredeck
- Helm position to the starboard side
- Wetbar with fridge
- Transom gate
- Teak passerelle
- Hot and cold transom ladder
- Bathing platform with bathing ladder
- Teak on bathing platform
- Honwave tender and 2.3 hp Outboard engine
- Camper cover
- Winter storage cover
- Tonneau cover.
- CE fire extinguishing system to the engine space
- Automatic bilge pumps to the bilges
- 2 manual fire extinguishers
- Manual bilge pump
- Tool kit
- Engine spares.
This Bavaria 37 Sport has been owned privately since new and never chartered. She has been lightly used and her owner has taken care of her meticulously since new.
You will see from the pictures that she is lifted ashore every year for a full maintenance program and benefits from being under a full winter boat cover whilst ashore. This together with the regular polishing etc has ensured that her excellent condition has been maintained.
In summary, an extremely capable and sizeable boat which offers great space both above and below decks. In almost perfect condition and lovingly maintained.
Although located in Croatia, flights from the UK and Europe are cheap and her mooring fees are paid up for the next 11 months and included in the price. Viewing is highly recommended at this price to see all that is on offer.
MGM Boats offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.