Doral – 250 SE for sale
£ 36,000Vat Included / Paid
2.59 m/8 ft
7.62 m/25 ft
The Doral 250SE is a popular and well built 4 berth sports cruiser.
This boat is powered by a Volvo Penta KAD 44 260HP engine which is extremely reliable and has been very well maintained. The boat is fully equipped and available as a genuine turn key package.
This Doral 250SE is presented for sale in good condition and is very much priced to sell.
THE BOAT IS LOCATED AT PORT SOLENT MARINA – PORTSMOUTH UK
- Spacious double aft berth
- Easily convertible saloon for second double
- Option to convert cockpit seating to a third double
- Separate Heads
- Galley with stainless steel sink, hob, microwave and 12v fridge to port side of saloon
Additional fitted options
- Eberspacher heating
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- 240v shore power with charger and sockets
- Remote Spotlight
- Hot water
- ‘Tek Dek’ fitted to cockpit and swim platform (2013)
- Full cockpit enclosure (good condition)
- Courtesy lighting in cockpit
- Convertible cockpit seating for sunbed or third double berth
- Second set of full cockpit covers (fair condition & ideal for winter storage)
- Raymarine chart plotter
- VHF radio
- Clarion Stereo system with CD multi-changer
- Full Clarion speaker set up with two in saloon and two in cockpit
- Amp & Sub speaker as well
- Remote control for stereo system fitted at helm position
- TV aerial fitted with plug in point in Saloon
- Tonneau Cover (very good condition)
- Pressurised hot and cold water
- Hot and cold shower in heads
- Marine WC with holding tank and macerator
- Bathing platform
- Swim ladder
- Power steering
- Cherry wood Table in saloon
- Stainless steel sink to galley
- Electric hob
- Sliding cockpit seat extends the size of cockpit area
- Anchor with chain and Warp
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Navigation lights
- Ships horn
This Doral 250 SE is a nice example of what is always a popular model. She has a generous beam, allowing a nice amount of space in the cabin below. The sliding aft seat in the cockpit area means that she has comfortable living areas both above and below decks making her feel much bigger than her 25ft suggest.
I visited and photographed the boat myself and she is presented for sale in great condition. The current owners have had the boat since 2007 and has looked after her very well. A marine engineer by trade he has given the engine all the love and attention she deserves, servicing every year and of course the all important 300 hour tappit adjustment that this engine requires.The KAD 44 engine gives a nice turn of speed but is also efficient at cruising speeds, giving you the best of both worlds. It is in my opinion one of the best engines ever designed and fitted to boats!
With a high level of equipment and the recent addition of the ‘Tek Dek’ she is an attractive boat that will make somebody a great buy. The current owners have enjoyed the boat immensely and have thought long and hard about selling. In the end their decision to pursue a couple of other projects means that they will not have as much time to enjoy the boat and so have decided to put her on the market.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.