Fairline – Targa 27 for sale
£ 29,500Vat Included / Paid
3.3 m/11 ft
29.33 m/96 ft
PRICE REDUCED……….A super example of the Fairline Targa 27 with Volvo Penta AD 31 DP Diesel engines fitted in 2004 giving her a total of 300 hp. ‘Top Sea’ is currently berthed in Poole Harbour.
She has recently had a refit of upholstery carpets and also a New Cockpit cover.
Good service history and she is presented for sale in very nice condition throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
Forward there is a U shaped settee with table that converts into a double bed, Galley is to the portside, Toilet shower room to the starboard, Double aft cabin with entrance door to the starboard side, Steps up to the cockpit space with helm position to the Starboard side, Step down to further seating and table that converts into a double sun lounger bed.
- Shore power with ring main
- Battery charger
- TV Aerial
- Electric anodes to the transom
- CD radio player
- Reading lights
- 12 volt socket to the helm.
- Galley to the portside
- 2 Burner gas hob
- Gas oven and grill
- Sink with hot and cold water
- Extractor fan
- Cupboards for stowage.
- Raymarine C70 Radar/Plotter/GPS
- Raymarine Bi-data speed and depth
- Raymarine DSC VHF Radio with external speaker to the helm
- High speed compass
- Chart table
- Navigation lights.
- Electric anchor winch
- Stainless steel pulpit and side rails
- Fender baskets to the port and starboard rails
- Canopy in Navy blue (New 2013)
- Helm position to the starboard side with full engine instruments
- Trim tabs with indicators and automatic raisin g
- New external upholstery
- Cockpit deck carpet
- Engine blowers
- Transom gate
- Bathing platform ladder
- Fender baskets to the transom
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Snap davits and arms for a tender
- Anchor with chain & warp
- Warps and fenders.
- Fire extinguisher to the engine space
- Automatic bilge pumps to the bilges
- Fire extinguisher to the galley
- Fire extinguisher to the cockpit
- Fire blanket to the galley
- First aid kit
- Fuel cut off levers
- Lifebelt with light
- Cyclops radar reflector
This Fairline Targa 27 is a fantastic example of how a boat can be maintained.
With the recent upgrades and refurbishments of canvas and upholstery she is in excellent condition and must be one of the finest examples around. Her condition and the way in which she is presented belie her years and viewing is highly recommended to see this fact for yourself.
In summary a boat of pedigree, in superb condition and at a sensible price. Call us or e mail us for more information or to arrange a viewing.
MGM Boats offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.