AYB Associated Yacht Brokers are pleased to present this
Sudnik Motoryachts – HTR KRONO II houseboat for just £ – ASK! –
HTR KRONO, which is 13m x 4m in size, and the largest 16m x 6m. HTR KRONO houseboat can be longer and against.
A houseboat type motorboat that is special thanks to its shape and use of environmentally friendly materials. Additionally, our yacht should offer all possible advantages of traveling. A particularly crucial task is the place at the level of the yacht at one level.
1 h long air chambers (trimaran). In order to obtain the best course capabilities and maneuverability of the yacht, two separate engines have been used, synchronized with additional rotary helmets, as well as specially designed and positioned skegs. In addition to the above, the trimaran is equipped in a jet helmet in the middle hull.
While designing HTR KRONO we were motivated by the following criteria:
– steering position in the front part of the yacht with perfect visibility and steering the yacht with a joystick or a mobile remote electric steering system such as RECON,
– full standing height in the entire residential part (210 cm),
– large, open living room with a kitchenette,
– 6-7 beds,
– comfortable bathroom with a shower (a separate toilet as an option),
– terrace in the bow part of the yacht with a comfortable sofa and stairs to a sun terrace located on a part of the yacht’s roof,
– large windows providing exceptional views,
– large surface of the roof to be used apart from the sun terrace, e.g. for solar panels.
After all the criteria were met, we created trimaran HTR KRONO with unique form and appearance. In this way, what the engine worked out, what worked out.
1. The yachts body constructed of three hulls. The length of single hulls is 13 m. Each hull has 13 independent air chambers. The middle of the ship postponed in relation to others. The trimaran’s dimensions are the following: length 14.9 m, width: 4.9 m. The trimaran’s roof as well as the hulls are made of aluminum AlMg 4.5. Here our engineers put special emphasis on the processing of aluminum. Trimaran HTR KRONO II is a very durable ship.
2. Trimaran HTR KRONO II may have different types of drive fitted in. Houseboat wants to work perfectly with outboard gas engines 2 x 30 – 60 H.P., as well as with electrical engines 2 x 10 – 22 H.P. with solar panels, li-ion batteries and a generator. Our consultants want to help you make the right choice, depending on your expectations. The rear part of the yacht, when equipped with outboard engines, includes two gas tanks with the total capacity of 460 l. Their capacity may be increased.
3. Inside the hulls there are tanks for gray water and faeces with the total capacity of 600 l. Moreover, the unit has 2 drinking water tanks with a total capacity of 400 l. The tanks for faeces are equipped in scent filter. HTR KRONO II may be disposed of in waste water treatment devices or reverse osmosis filters with a digestion system for receiving water from the water environment.
4. For the distribution of fresh water, pressure installation was included. The yacht is provided with hot water by a boiler with electric immersion heater. Optionally the water can be used by a WEBASTO heater.
5. In the bathroom there are: a comfortable shower, a marine-type battery with a macerator pump, a convenient wash basin and bathroom cabinets.
6. The HTR KRONO II may include a gas cooker (sink, fridge and others).
7. The trimaran includes 6 beds. 2 double beds in independent bedrooms and a foldable sofa in the living room. Furniture of choice. The bedrooms include large wardrobes.
8. External walls are laminated with composite materials, wood or aluminum. Internal walls are made of wood or sintered ceramic obtained from natural materials.
Makes it possible to create an exceptionally comfortable motor yacht.
HTR 42 EXPLORATOR come from among the most reputable companies in the industry (among others VETUS, MERCURY, WAECO, WEBASTO, TORQEEDO).
Length: 14.90 m
Width: 4.90 m
Ilustration: 0.70 m
Year Built: 2017
Freshwater tank: 600.00 l
Waste tank: 700.00 l
Number of Engines: 2
Engine Model: Mercury
Drive: Petrol with Outboard
Engine Power: 44 kW (60 hp)
Number of Cabins: 3
Number of Berths: 6
Number of Bathrooms: 2
WC: Electric Toilet with Sink & Shower
Lying: Nowe Miasto nad Wart
Associated Yacht brokers,AYB,Boats for sale,Liveaboards for sale,Motor yachts for Sale,Sailing Yachts for Sale,Yachts for sale
2018-01-19 10:08:34 AYB/722472361236